Businesses in South Africa can now accept payments online using Paystack.
Paystack is live in South Africa, and we’re super excited to bring our services to even more ambitious brands and businesses on the continent!
Over the past six months, we ran a pilot in South Africa and worked very closely with incredible developers and business owners. They helped us appreciate the local commerce landscape and deepen our understanding of your needs.
We also helped hundreds of businesses — tech startups, ecommerce stores, agencies, and creators — get paid online, and built out our team in South Africa to better serve you.
We learnt so much during the pilot, and today, we’re thrilled to open our doors to everyone. SHAREABLE TAKEAWAY
To get started with Paystack in South Africa, simply create a free account at paystack.com/signup.
What’s in the box?
When you create your free Paystack account today, you have immediate access to the following features:
- Well-documented APIs, libraries, and SDKs to help you build custom payment experiences
- A robust lineup of plugins to ecommerce platforms, such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Wix, and lots more. See our full list of plugins here
- Simple, powerful seller tools to help you bring your ideas to market beautifully
- Automated recurring billing
- A data Dashboard to monitor your business’ performance
- Advanced fraud detection
- Detailed reporting for accounting, reconciliation, and audits
- No signup or recurring monthly fees, and lots more!