Enrolling in these webinar-based free short courses allows insight into how we create a collaborative learning environment, and is also an opportunity to engage with other students and build networks.
These Courses are Offered by I.T Masters and Charles Sturt University in Australia. Yes, you’ll be awarded a certificate if you pass the exam. To download it, visit the course page and it will be available under the ‘Assessment’ module.
Passing course exams will earn you a certificate of achievement, and may even qualify you for credit – successfully complete 3 or more short courses and be eligible for 1 industry elective credit.
- Free Short Course: CISSP (Updated) : As one of the most sought after professional certifications in the information security industry, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) validates expertise in designing, implementing, and managing a cyber security program. It is often referred to as the gold standard certification and considered a valuable (if not essential) certification for many information security roles today.
- Free Short Course: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Prep: The CISM certification from ISACA is considered one of the key certifications to demonstrate knowledge of cyber security management concepts and processes within an enterprise. The CISMs strength is its focus on aligning a cyber security program with business goals.
- Free Short Course: Enterprise Cyber Security Fundamentals: Students will gain an understanding of the importance of security in the bigger picture of enterprise network architecture and how various security technologies and tools can be used to create a secure cyber environment.
- Free Short Course: Cybersecurity Management: This course is designed to provide a high-level view of the security needs of an organisation and the responsibilities of a cyber security manager. The cyber security manager needs a good understanding of the ever-evolving threat landscape, what’s on the ‘must do’ list and the foundations of an internal cyber security practice.
- Free Short Course: Information Security Incident Handling: This short course covers sections of our subject ITE512 Incident Response. The ITE512 Incident Response subject is based on the GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) industry certification exam
- Free Short Course: Computer Network Fundamentals: During this online short course you will learn how to: Design and implement functional networks, Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices, Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks, Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations, Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
COURSES FOR BOTH I.T & NON I.T PROFESSIONALS
- ENROLLFree Short Course: Agile Data & Information Management: This course will explore the stepping stones between how humans make agile decisions, how we interpret information through visualisation, and how information management systems can work to support it all. Whether you are a collector, caretaker, or consumer of business information – this course will have something for you.
- Masterclass: Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification: Prepare for the world’s most popular Project Management industry certification – the Project Management Professional (PMP®) – with ex PMI Sydney Chapter Professional Development Director Peter O’Driscoll.
- Free Short Course: Business Analysis Career Start: This course is directed towards people who are interested in commencing a career as a business analyst, and learning the skills required to effectively perform the tasks required of business analysis.
- Free Short Course: Introductory Certificate in Business Analysis: Are interested in pursuing a career as a business analyst, Want to find out about the tools and techniques used by business analysts. Want to be able to work more effectively with business
- Free Short Course: Effective Workplace Communications (in the Digital Era): 4 week short course covers those elements which are most useful in the highly digital paradigm. We will cover some theory and fundamentals, but everything will be explored within the context of how it functions online.
- Free Short Course: IT Leadership: IT Leaders are increasingly required to understand a growing range of strategic frameworks, concepts and methodologies which must work together for the good of the organisation. The complicated decisions and plans require complex synergies with non-IT leadership.
- Free Short Course: Applied Digital Marketing Strategy: Applied Digital Marketing Strategy (ADMS) will help you build a digital marketing plan on a lean marketing canvas that will help you unleash your next entrepreneurial idea or to give you a more strategic approach to what might be largely opportunistic digital tactics today!